[Price Check] Promo Fireworks

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Since my old promo shop didn't sell many fireworks and my new one sells a couple more, I was just wondering all the prices for them. Haven't ever really worked with them, so I wanted to get the most accurate price for my new shop.
    I have looked at this forum post: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/promo-prices-thread.72951/ but the prices seem too high. Maybe they aren't and I just haven't paid much attention to fireworks.
    Anyways here are the fireworks that I need price checked:

I-Day Firework 2013:
    I-Day Firework 2014:
    I-Day Firework 2015
    I-Day Firework 2016:
    I-Day Firework 2017:

Empire (I-Day) Firework 2013:
    Empire (I-Day) Firework 2014:
    Empire (I-Day) Firework 2015:
    Empire (I-Day) Firework 2016:
    Empire (I-Day) Firework 2017:

Empire (New Years) Firework 2012:
    Empire (New Years) Firework 2013:
    Empire (New Years) Firework 2014:
    Empire (New Years) Firework 2015:
    Empire (New Years) Firework 2016:

Thanks in advance!
  2. like on that thread everyone has an input on the prices and are changed to what people see them sell for so IMO those prices are good. if you don't agree please comment on that thread and I'll be happy to change it.
  3. Generally when a new one comes out it sells for about 10-15k since there are so many of them. With every new one added, the previous year worth often adds about 5-10k. The really rare ones, like the first few, are usually much more.
    Zion_Moyer and Eviltoade like this.
  4. I defiantly would have posted about the prices on that post being to high but I don't know the actual prices myself so I would hate to post about the prices being too high and then end up being incorrect.