[Price Check] Mending and Infinite Enchanted Bow

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Sychke, Feb 7, 2018.

1. How much would one of these cost, and where could I find someone selling it? Thanks.
  2. I know Allicanto was selling them for 70k, then 60k, and finally 50k but he's sold out now.
  3. I'm selling them at my gear shop as a full enchanted bow, but I have purposely set the price high. I think 110k. If it takes a long time to sell them, that's ok with me.
  4. How do you get those bows on EMC though? Is it like a very rare mob drop? Or are they just left from the old days when you could still get both enchants on one bow?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. Buy it. No. Yes
    ;)

What is an EMC special is Flame II Bows. You can only get Flame (I) in vanilla. You can't get Flame II books either.

So some of us made Flame II, Infinity and Mending Bows before the announcement and rushed to make a bunch when the word came out we we updating. Not a lot as you had to have spare flame II bows floating around. We were obviously able to make a bunch of normal Flame I bows with inf and mending.

Prices for Flame II Infinimending bows are over 100k as these should be considered very rare.
  6. I have a bow with ONLY Mending and Infinity. How rare do ya guys think that is? :D I know it's a tad off topic but I still feel it's relevant.
  7. *Checks his 2 dc's of infinimending and only finds 7*

Err, rare-ish?
    q1zx likes this.
  8. Two DCs, dang. Okay, thanks! Neat. Yeah, for reference, I paid like 110k for a mending infinity flame II, and I felt it was cheap.
  9. It's about right for now. A few months from now ppl will be wanting them and they will be very hard to find. Price for any of the infimending will go up.
    q1zx likes this.
  10. well was i really sold out ;)
    or did i just stop selling them

i still have a lot left so if you need one, pm me, it will cost you 70k tho
    Untype likes this.
  11. Turns out, I have a bunch of promos I completely forgot about when I joined about a year ago in my old chests. I wonder if anybody has a Flame II, Mending and Infinite bow for sale. If not I'll take a Flame I from Allicanto.
    Allicanto and q1zx like this.