Price Check: Gold Ingot

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by cowland123, Mar 8, 2014.

?

What is 1 gold ingot worth?

6- 0 vote(s) 0.0%
7 1 vote(s) 5.6%
8 1 vote(s) 5.6%
9 3 vote(s) 16.7%
10 5 vote(s) 27.8%
11 3 vote(s) 16.7%
12 3 vote(s) 16.7%
13 0 vote(s) 0.0%
14+ 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. ^ -Thanks! :D

(I know I've been doing a lot of threads lately and this will be my last one for awhile)
  2. gold ingot current average price is 12-15r each
    cowland123 likes this.
  3. Oh, wow! Thanks I thought it would be less.. that's good news for buissness :D
  4. 9 rupees is what I can get it for at a steady rate.
    cowland123 likes this.
  5. hmm then ur getting a steal of a price. must be buying from a gold farm owner :)
    cowland123 likes this.
  6. I tend to see miners sell them for 12-14r an ingot, and gold farm owners go cheaper at around maybe 8-10r an ingot. :) queendiva brings up the point that farmers can obviously get them easier, and therefore can sell cheaper to sell more and in turn make more money.
    cowland123 and queendiva1 like this.
  7. yep very true, for those that dont have a farm to get gold from, its much harder to get so to even make anything off our work 12-14r is very fair price. afk'ers at gold farm don't really work, just time spent so i can see how they'd be able to sell it so cheap :)
    FDNY21 and cowland123 like this.
  8. See you are always going to get varied answers depending on whether someone is selling or buying.

The best way to find the average price is to visit the malls and see what the price is for gold that is in stock.

The cheapest price I have seen that is always in stock, is 11r. Which basically tells me that any gold priced below 11r is bought out by hoarders/mall owners, who will probably on sell for 11r+

Hence, buyers will probably look for a price of 9r. While sellers will look to sell for 11r+

My conclusion: Gold has an average value of about 10r
    cowland123 likes this.
  9. :p lol i died laughing at that. being a mall owner, yes i confess i only on occasion will do this, but only for the items i can't seem to get easily mining on my own :confused:
    NZScruffy likes this.