[price check] Dragon Eggs

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by drowpassed, Jun 29, 2015.

1. I don't know all the different types of dragon eggs, but would someone who does explain them to me and give me rupee estimates? :) :p thanks
  2. Two types of Dragon Eggs: Orginal Dragon Eggs and Copied Dragons Eggs.
    I believe total of 7 Orginal Eggs and out of those eggs 19 were copied meaning 133 copied dragon eggs.

The Orignal ones are very special because those are Orignal eggs and when placed on the ground. The egg changes into a dragon crystal.My memory of the right amount is muddled due time that has passed. If my amount is off due correct me.

As for the price for them copied ones go for 1 million to 2.5 or so depends. Has for orginal ones I have no idea.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. The copied are worth 1mil 650k-2mil and the original are 2mil-5mil
  4. Copied are worth anywhere from 1-3 million, and the originals are 10-30 million. A lot of it depends on wether or not someone is looking to sell... You could buy one from someone who needs to get rid of it for 1 million, or have to pay 3 million to someone who's not in a hurry to get rid of it.
  5. Originals go 30 million plus
  6. Originals are pretty much priceless because I don't think anyone is selling...
    Bro_im_infinite and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Original Dragon Eggs: 7 produced, only 5 owned by active/active recently players (as far as I know), you cannot value this item because nobody has sold one recently and the numbers are so low, but if they were to be sold then I can easily imagine tens of millions but I cannot determine what amount for sure.

Normal Dragon Eggs: 133 produced, expect 1.5-2 million a pop at this moment in time.
    drowpassed likes this.