[Price Check] Diamond EMC games medal

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Runningrhino, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Anyone know what one of these is worth? I honestly have no idea. I have never seen any sold so I don't know what the market is like. If anyone has either bought, sold, or seen one can you tell me anything to help me find the right price?
  2. priceless probs 1-2mil I would suggest
  3. I wouldn't call that a market. It got the name of the winner too on it if I'm not mistaken. Why would you buy that?
  4. I dont know thats why I'm asking
  5. I posted my diamonds archery medal at 7,777,777r as a joke in a promo selling thread.
    It's pretty much priceless and very much a personal trophy, so it's hard telling how a market could form for it. For instance, would the name attached increase its value like it would for player heads?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Its funny they did my name wrong on mine
  7. I've never seen one of these sell, there isn't a "market" as such for them, as Lucky suggested. It's not an item that you can price just like that. I'm sure that you'll want a lot for it because it's a personal item, but I don't think you'd be able to price it as such.