[price check] DC of shulker boxes.

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Bankzzzy, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hey EMC I was wondering what the price was of a DC of shulker boxes was. Thanks.
  2. Can the same shulker box be used on more than one smp or just the smp it was crafted on?
  3. Same I believe I don't see why it would matter? Just use your vault to transfer it over
  4. You can transfer it in your vault now, cool. I remember there was initially an issue with doing that. I have not seen a DC being auctioned as of yet but I would guess in excess of 200K.
  5. Ok great thanks if anyone else happens to know please continue to post below
  6. I believe the shulker box has to be empty to store it in your /vault.
  7. Yup. Even 1 item inside and it won't allow it. But yes any empty box can be vaulted and used on any smp.

As for the price, I think 1.5-3k is the general price. So for a DC approx. 81-162k. I'd have to check my logs but I think I sold my last DC of 2k per.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  8. The last auction was at 195k that I say, so those were roughly 3.5k per... If it ends there, didn't check date/time.
  9. My guess was pretty close it appears.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. I can confirm, The auction went for 192k, averaging about 3.5, though if you are selling directly to a player, they go more around 2k a box, even if it is a dc, just depends on your method of selling