[PRICE CHECK] Chocolate Bunny

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoffeeAffinity, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Hello Folks! This promo came out a couple days ago and I have not seen anyone attempt to buy/sell them, does anyone know the price of this new promo?
  2. until aikar puts it in /shopworld no one knows
  3. I don't think the chocolate bunny promo is hitting the shopworld shelf. I think it'll be the non promo chocolate bunny and the orange juice that will be up to buy. Those were things people could trade before the trading link was severed.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  4. thought the chocholate bunny was the same, then... don't know i heard people saying 5k but dont believe them
  5. There is a chocolate bunny egg you give to the Easter bunny in exchange for a chocolate bunny with lore, and soulbound.
  6. lol, if people were calling out 5k they were clearly underestimating the value of this item. I would think it could hit around the 10k-15k range.
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. Perhaps even more later this year. Would love to know at the end of this event just how many were collected.
  8. I'd rate this as a bit more rare (due to the work to get it) than a regular promo. Thus, I'd say 10k-15k is pretty reasonable.

Note that the fact that it is less valuable on use will make unused versions of these rise significantly in price as time goes on.
  9. Time in normal years or Aikar years. Sometimes we need to specify teehee
    Trucker1 likes this.
  10. The market follows standard time...
  11. Im sure the markets going to be flooded with them do to being able to get as many as you are willing to complete the quest for. making them worthless. I wouldnt even pay 5k for this promo totally not worth it.
  12. As far as I know you do only get the quest reward once per account
    PhoenixAffinity and mjnoe70 like this.
  13. This is true.

Does anyone know how many misspelled chocolate bunny eggs got out before there was a patch, by the way?
    BlackGryph0n likes this.
  14. Rn prob uber cheap since it just came out and all u really need tondo is get a guy some carrot juice and kill zombies, but as time goes on i see this getting the price of things like the cupid pig egg
  15. I have 6 accounts and K_Kick made me relize why one of my eggs didnt stack.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  16. hehe...