[Price Check]A Few Enchanted Books

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by ThaKloned, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Looking for going rate of:

Curse of Binding Book
    Curse of Vanishing Book
    Sweeping Edge III Book

2. Nobody will buy those cured books, curses make books worse. Nobody wants that, however sweeping edge ill buy for 500r to put on my sword :D

EDIT: some people might want the cursed books for pranks, espesially binding, vanishing would honestly be if you want to get rid of a bunch of items by dieing (lava works too) id say 50r each lol
  3. Looking for a price check not a selling thread.
  4. Then 500r is your price
  5. TBird1128 and I were talking about this the other day. Neither of us could come up with a reason to use either of the Curse Books other than to create novelty items or maybe to limit their use to an event of some sort. Because of this she decided on a token price based on her least expensive Book's price. That doesn't directly give you a price, but I think it is a reasonable way to do it.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Ya those 2 are odd additions to the game. Can't ever see myself every using it. On EMC it could be used better. For example the Vanishing Curse on an item that has really high stats.

Any thoughts on Sweeping Edge?

7. I haven't had a chance to use it much. I have been working on some Leather and Cooked Beef and Sweep Attack is a problem in that situation so I wouldn't use anything that magnifies it like Sweeping Edge. I think outside of Town though I'll always want the extra damage for general use. I would value it at or a little less than the same level of Sharpness.
    ThaKloned likes this.