Price check 120 plus speed horses...and how to set prices for other speeds

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by MrsWishes, Apr 27, 2014.

1. How much is a fair price for a 120+ speed horse? and how do you set fair prices for other speeds..

Thanks for any input you can give me.
  2. MrsWishes it's still under construction but you are welcome to come browse my Horse Mall at 3276 on smp2 to get an idea for price ranges. I researched all my prices pretty extensively on every subserver so I'm pretty confident I've found a fair happy medium for all my prices :)
  3. Thank you Artisan! I will definitely check out your mall. I am in the process of setting up a Horse emporium on smp5. I think Ill concentrate on providing all 35 color combinations of horses available from slotted shop boxes and guaranteed to have quality stats. Thank you for your input!
  4. No problem! I also have all the 35 color combos available in slotted shops, with a wide variety of prices and stats; good to see someone else fightin' the good fight :p
  5. Yes I saw, you have a very elaborate setup that is sure to be a hit with customers. I'm going to start out a little simpler, one slotted box for each color at a fairly low price and then a separate area for extra high jump or speed... You have a nice setup by color and then speed as well. You have put in a lot of work and your shop looks great!