Possible In-Server Game! 20000+ Rupees Prize

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Do you think I should do this on EMC??

Yes 26 vote(s) 86.7%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
It needs some improvement before I will play 3 vote(s) 10.0%
Definitely not 1 vote(s) 3.3%
  1. You can use my res if you want, idk if you'll have move though
  2. Okay, thanks twinny!
  3. Care to tell me why, Nick?
  4. Bump! Guys I reaaaalllyyy need donations for this, AlexChance is building me an epic castle and its gonna be costly! I've been putting everything I've got into this and its still probably not gonna be enough! Any and all donations are appreciated! Donations Chests are set up at 4116 if you'd like to donate to this!
  5. I'll donate and i can get tons of resources under 1 condition
    I need a server to make a adventure map could u help me find someone
  6. I could probably host you a server...or just teach you how to host one.
  7. Why not do it in the wild? You wouldn't need to have perms, and you could hide it a lot better and there goes the, derelict issue, just saying it would be a good idea, like you could set an area around the coordinates, and then place the clues, there then you place the prize in 1 res on 1 server?
  8. I could do it in the wild, but the clues would have to be super specific and you'd have to know EXACTLY what I was talking about, otherwise it would take forever.
  9. Well... yeah...
  10. I love this book! I fully support this idea.
  11. I'm helping kirby with this so dont hate on this bump

le bump
  12. Really like this idea :D Can I do a test-drive of it before it's opened, Kirby?
  13. Sure Chris!
    5chris100 likes this.
  14. Bumpers Again! I have started my buildings and stuffs, BUT I still need 2 more people to volunteer residences!
  15. You could use two of my residences. They're empty currently due to something else. All 4 are on SMP5.
  16. I dont want any empty residences, i like more full residences, makes it easier to hide things.
    ShadyShannon likes this.