[POLL]Your choice of candidate in the US Presidential Election

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BigDavie, Nov 8, 2016.

?

Your choice in the US Presidential Election

Poll closed Nov 9, 2016.
Donald Trump (Republican) 20 vote(s) 27.0%
Hillary Clinton (Democrat) 19 vote(s) 25.7%
Gary Johnson (Libertarian) 3 vote(s) 4.1%
Jill Stein (Green) 3 vote(s) 4.1%
Evan McMullin (Independent) 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Giant Meteor (not an actual nominee) 28 vote(s) 37.8%
  1. that's my point, the fact that you view them both as being any degree of evil means the media achieved it's goal
  2. Giant Meteor, we need to start over
  3. Trump Trump Trump!
    On a side note I just got back from voting and I don't think I saw an Evan on it? Definitely saw trump hillary johnson and jill
  4. If I was a US citizen, I'd vote Hillary - just because someone needs to get a bigger majority than Donald, and obviously it's pretty much only a Democratic nominee who can do that, and I don't like Donald or a lot of his supporters (those radical maniacs such as the ones on /r/the_donald - you can like him if you want and I'll have no problem, but where you're kissing his feet like that is where I have a problem).

However, as a foreigner and therefore just an observer (to something that affects the whole world...), I can pick whatever candidate I want without it being important at all - and that candidate would be good old Jill Stein. She aligns mostly with what I believe, second only to Bernie Sanders. If I was a US citizen, this is the reason why I'd be out in the streets every year protesting for change to the electoral system, not just when an election (like this one) messes up hugely. The Democrats are far too right-wing for me and people who think similarly in the US need a voice too.

Don't mess this up, America. Look at the UK after our 'smash the establishment' vote - the country is rampant with racism and violence towards non-Britons, our newspapers are perpetuating disgusting levels of xenophobia, our currency is one of (if not number one) the worst performing in the world at the moment, it launched both of our two main political parties into instability, made us question our own constitution which further complicates everything, and there is a very real threat of a Scottish secession, as well as the people who have to deal with this choice (millenials lol) not actually wanting any of this. Brittania Mater learned for you that voting in such a way is probably not the right choice.

Anyway, good luck to those who are voting/have voted. I hope you get the result you want.
  5. I dont vote hillary because it goes against my morals :p She got someone off knowing they raped a 12 year old, and just the countless scandals, tax avoidance (trump is also guilty), and lies, I would vote Harambe before I vote hillary he is a better leader
  6. Why no option for Vermin Supreme?

I like Giant Meteor as much as the next guy, but we should be allowed our top choice.

That's what's hard about this election. There's too many good options to choose from.
    Bro_im_infinite and ESSELEM like this.
  7. Dont be mean vote Sheen
    Keliris and ESSELEM like this.
  8. Evan McMullin is not on the ballots in all states. Same as Jill Stein and other third party candidates (Gary Johnson seems to be on the ballot in all fifty states)
    Bro_im_infinite and _cTJ_ like this.
  9. #TrumpPotus
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  10. #TrumpBrokeUs