[POLL] SMP Activity Times

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sazukemono, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Have you ever wondered when and where the rest of our community is, outside of your home SMP(s)?

Be curious no longer!

This is half social-experiment, half public-service. I want to see which SMP is active at which times, based on the community's input and observations. Rather than just a raw "number of players online," this should take into account how chatty (and therefore 'active') a server is in certain time-blocks.

For this poll, if you think a server is 'active' that's good enough for us! There's no need to be super specific, just give it your best guess. Please keep it to things you've seen in person, though, for the most accuracy. Additionally I've made it so responses can be changed at a later date (with links provided after you submit your responses), so we should (theoretically) be able to keep a somewhat updated idea of general EMC activity.

For those who just want to see the results, click here. Of course, this is crowd-sourced information, which means that it's only as accurate as the information that the community puts in.

q1zx, Tuqueque, CliffCraft and 4 others like this.
  2. Good idea. I've always been curious about this myself too.
  3. uh oh... I thought it was a “when are you on”... we all make mistakes lol
  4. it can be that, too :p if you being online means the server is 'active' ^_~* The results show up as a graph, so more people answering for a certain time makes that time appear more 'active' so go ahead!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. oh yey i didn’t mess up big time!! :D
    We3_MPO and Sazukemono like this.
  6. bumping so it's not forgotten! :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  7. Im on a phone and looks like a monster to fill out on mobile. When I was playing on smp7 the only time it wasnt active was about 1-2am until 6-7am when tbird and a couple morning people would wake up... so... i was usually by myself for about 6-8 hours after I got off of work lol.

Seemed like any other time it was active and the time that smp7 wasnt active, really no other smps were either so i would try to check the "default" smp where new people would be, rather often.... and steal all of your allz aussies mwahahaha
    Sazukemono and Tuqueque like this.
  8. interesting
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. I like this. this will help people when planing events
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. I've incorporated your info into a response in the form :) Thanks for the input!