[Poll] Middle Earth Outpost

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by cTJx, Mar 8, 2018.

?

Would you be interested in joining this outpost? (Please read below first!)

Yes 6 vote(s) 66.7%
No 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. SMP5's Middle Earth Outpost

The Middle Earth outpost is an outpost on SMP5. If you couldn't tell from the name of the outpost, our outpost theme is around J.R.R. Tolkien's high-fantasy series the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

The outpost is a fully developed outpost. It was claimed on January 22nd, 2015, by PetuniaFigTree under the name "Jackpot Canyon". Outpost development began quickly, and soon enough we changed from Jackpot Canyon to Middle Earth.

Unfortunately, PetuniaFigTree eventually left the Empire, and now the outpost is lead by our amazing leader God_of_Gods. We have around 12 members that are currently with us, and around 70 in total that has come and gone.

Our outpost boasts an amazing claim, with two fully functional monument guardian farms, alongside enraged mob farms, two fully functional iron golem farms, gold farms, and much, much more.

We're looking for some new members to help *kickstart* the vibe of having a buzzing outpost. Now, I guess I'll point out the elephant in the room- the Empire has been super quiet recently. We've had a lot fewer members around recently, and alongside those, a lot of our outpost has either gone inactive or does not participate in the outpost anymore. Hence, why I'm creating this thread on behalf of our outpost.

If you're interested in joining a fully developed, organized outpost on SMP5, that is looking to expand even further into our claim, please press "Yes" on the poll. If you're not interested, please press "no." I won't be offended =P There is no maybe option. If you're thinking maybe, please watch this thread and when I bump it next, maybe you've decided. If not, keep thinking.

This is just to let us know about the target audience that we're looking out for. Our recruitment process is quite complicated, and there will not be any physical application anytime soon. We're looking for mature, responsible members who are interested in Middle Earth; and if you're not, but love to build and work with others, we're looking for you, too.

If you have any questions about the outpost, please private message myself, God_of_Gods, or Czarina_Julie. Thank you.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  2. Another bump :]
  3. I absolutely LOVE Tolkien! I once had an autographed copy of The Fellowship of the Ring, before my house burned in 2010. Only thing I lost in the fire that was irreplaceable. I would love to learn more about this outpost!
    cTJx likes this.