[POLL] Game or Storage Area

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Seanawesome14, Oct 8, 2015.

?

Which Option?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2015.
Game - Money Board 11 vote(s) 64.7%
Game - Land Claiming 9 vote(s) 52.9%
Game - Other (Comment What Below) 5 vote(s) 29.4%
Storage Warehouse 5 vote(s) 29.4%
Other (Comment What Below) 4 vote(s) 23.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok, so I recently acquired a Utopian Adjacent Spawn Residence (Not a big deal, yah yah I know) but I want to do something with it. I've got 2 ideas. A Custom Made Game for EMC, or a gigantic Storage "Room" that'll be bedrock to sky, and I want your opinions. Which one? The game will be public and I will host games on it. It's your decisions. Make your choice in the poll, and if you comment Game-Other or Other, tell me what in the comments! The decision will be made when the poll closes on the 18th!

ATTENTION: I will be doing a Storage Warehouse from Bedrock to Just Below Ground Level, and a game on top! (Idea by AbstractToast9, so please do not just vote Storage from now on, please vote the game type, and if you must, Storage Warehouse!)

Note: Please don't select all the responses, the ability for multiple responses is made so people can vote for a certain type and other to list there opinions.
    Another Note: Money would be along the lines of something like Monopoly or The Game of Life.
    AbstractToast9 likes this.
  2. This seems like something interesting, I would love to see this in the future :)
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  3. What about both? Storage from bedrock to ground level and a game above that?
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. Oh that's a good idea...I'll do that! Now I just need to know votes for games!
    AbstractToast9 likes this.
  5. Game. ;)
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  6. I'd be happy to help out as well/ supply materials :)
  7. Due to no votes when my previous bumps were made, the poll is being closed early! Money Game wins! Now, to start designing the board :)