[POLL] Emcon Party: Who Can Play on November 9th and 10th?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jul 31, 2013.

?

Can you make it to the Emcon party on Nov. 9 - 10 and if so, do you want a treetop or ground room?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2013.
Yes, I can make it, and I want a treetop room on top of Jungle trees. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I can make it, and I want a ground room on the plains biome. 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No, I can't make it. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi everyone!
    If you have read my previous Emcon thread, "[VOLUNTEER HELP] Anti-Minecon Party", you know that ninjabee2000, a few others, and I have been creating a party for those of you who can't make it to Minecon 2013 in Orlando, Florida. It's from November 2nd to 3rd, which for most of you is during the school year. That's why we're making an in-game party on EMC, Smp1!

I need to know... How many of you can play and make it to our Emcon party from November 9th to 10th? Also id you can make it, do you want a treetop room or a room on the plains (ground)? Please choose an answer on the poll!

Thanks so much! For more info, check out my other Emcon thread in the bolder letters above! Even more info will be listed later! Thanks again!