Player Zombies (optional extra challenge)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Azaka7, Apr 4, 2016.

1. As an optional difficulty, I'd like to see player zombies added. When a player dies, a zombie is spawned named after the player,wearing their armor, and holding the item the player was holding on death. The rest of the items would drop. Player Zombies would only aggro on their parent player and maybe players with a high difficulty (7+). Player Zombies would be off by default, and would be enabled automatically for players with a difficulty of 7+. The option could also be toggled using player settings. Player zombies would spawn wearing the player's head in place of a helmet, but only drop it if the player had head drops enabled on death.

This suggestion is for players who want an added challenge after death.
  2. +1 for me lol

I like the idea. Only problem I see is this:

What about the items the Player Zombie is wearing and holding? Do they drop those items or are they lost after death?
  3. Lol +1
    But wat if the guy was wearing and holding voters gear
    Then wat
    Spawn in an enraged randomly geared zombie?
  4. +1 , it should drop the items back to the player that died and give to the killer a copy of the victim's head. Players would think twice before killing themselves at diff 7+ or solo bosses.
  5. My guess is that the zombie would be given matching gear but wont drop any of it on death to prevent gear duping.