Play your own way - Die hard or live in relative peace!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by just_five_fun, Apr 26, 2014.

1. And mobarena?
  2. Wait, so zombie pigmen will be able to teleport out of my gold farm? If so, will they not be able to teleport onto slabs? Is there ay way to prevent teleportation?
  3. they can tp on slabs and into water so no, turn your difficulty down if you dun want em doing dat
  4. Ok thank you is the max level without them tping 5?
  5. i think 7
    cowland123 likes this.
  6. My experience has been so far that at 7 they don't TP but at 8 they TP as soon as you hit them.
    cowland123 likes this.
  7. So with this teleporting of mobs you could potentially be building a house and on a certain difficulty where mobs could teleport and they're just sitting in a cave and instantly teleport to you and leave you without any chance. And even so when getting out of that high difficulty it stills takes however long the time is to switch to a new difficulty to have you potentially killed without being ready.
  8. Only mobs you are attacking might teleport to you.
  9. After this difficulity set was added, you are now immune for 5-10 seconds at any difficulity.
    Is that meant to happen?

I figured this out by farming my head. I was basiclly jumping and having my bed respawn at the top of the pole, and i had some sort of immunity to everything after i died for around 5-10seconds..?
  10. Are beacon powers suppose to be affected as well? Cause I have a full beacon with powers of II and the times were cut in half and the powers were set to I, which would mean people no longer need to accomplish a full beacon in town and just cut down to the simple 1 layer. (I'm on Difficulty 9)
  11. Effects are meant to be cut also, yes.
  12. With the latest survival update have the enraged squids and silverfish been added to the game, or are they for a later update?
  13. Yes, forgot to mention that.

After death has 10s immunity until you hit a mob
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  14. This may have been answered by five, and if it was then I don't think I understood it clearly.
    After fighting some mobs on difficulty 5, which is basically what we used to have, I noticed that it only takes 3 hits compared to the 5ish it used to take to take down an enraged mob. The sword I'm using is the same one, so theres that. I just dont find them as menacing as they should be. I know I can turn up the setting, but I want to stay on difficulty 5. Was this intentional? It takes 1-2 hits to take down a normal mob for me on this setting, and I feel as if only 3 may be slightly too little.

Thanks for any feedback
  15. Wait, do enderpearls no longer damage you?
  16. That has been effective since before this update I believe.
    jkjkjk182 and bitemenow15 like this.
  17. So it is mentioned in the update thread that a mob is nerfed if it can't fight back. How is this determined?
  18. Pathing. If the mob can't reach you.
  19. This seems untrue? In endertopia I changed to difficulty 10 and was instantly killed by endermen I never attacked or looked at.