Plans for a High Class Apartment Complex, interested?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ComradeGrumbles, Dec 22, 2011.

?

Would you rent/buy a room?

Yes 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No 1 vote(s) 20.0%
At the right price... yes. 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Many of you may recognize me for my modern buildings, and let me tell you, there are more to come. My next plans are to create a High Class Apartment high-rise with luxury flats and apartments for players that wish to rent them.

Each apartment and flat would range from 8 x 8 to up to 15 x 15 for the luxury flats. The architecture will be similar to my current sky scraper, but even better than before.

I would really love to get this project started, but I want to guage interest in it first before I go and start up my forge... so, are you interested?

I estimate the costs would go as follows...

small room,
    5r per day, 100r for a month.

Large Luxury Flat,
    15r per day, 400r per month.

Those are just estimates, so take them with a grain of salt.

Each room will have a great view, there will be no center rooms without windows. I will stock each room with at least the basic amenities of storage and work spaces.

As you can see from the pictures of my current tower, I make sure it's not bland in design. The current tower has pools, a roller coaster, and much more. I plan to make the apartment complex very similar.

Let me know if you would be interested in a room! Also, reply with any suggestions you have! I appreciate them!

Attached Files:

nnnnmc1 and Barks87 like this.
  2. Nice idea Comrade! What server are you on? My main server is smp3, but I'd be tempted to rent somewhere on another server as I tend to hop about a bit in search of resources.
  3. I am on SMP2, and my lot is 3080. I'm really glad you're interested! I would love to have tenants! Since you were the first to show interest, is there anything you would want to see in a room that you don't already see in other player's apartments?
  4. Almost forgot... assuming the room is useful and well-built, what would you say is a reasonable price for 1 day, 1 month, and permanent residency?
  5. I wouldn't buy a room, for the simple reason that I have a home on SMP2. It's called 4054, supermaster110's residence.
  6. The frame of the apartment complex is nearly complete, check it out! Once the frame is finished, Floors and stairs go in next, and so on. Should be a week or two until it's done. =D