Phantom Greifer

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ICowell, Feb 25, 2012.

1. HELP:
    I am here to report a phantom greifer. I have been constructing a shop on my lot. It mainly consisted of wooden planks, netherrack and cobblestone. I'de juast died in the Nether and lost all my diamond pickaxes and items, so I was not in a good mood. When i teleported back to my home i had a large shock. I arrived to find half of my shop had been in effect blown up. The distruction was not sytematic however there was no ground damage so I doubt it could be some sort of mob spawn. A huge chunk of my building was gone and I didn't know what to do. I know what your thinking, well its your fault for allowing people to be able to build on my lot, however I had not given any one permission. I am well aware that wooden planks dont cost too much but this still is a huge annoyance. If there is some reason for this please let me know so that I can fix whats happend.
    Thanks.
  2. Say /res default In chat just to make sure. We have Square in place so that mods that aren't online can see if anybody is hacking. You might not get your stuff back, but the player(s) will be banned.