Petition!! Bring MA back!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Brisingr34, Sep 19, 2013.

?

Do you want Mobarena to come back!

Yes! Bring Back! 15 vote(s) 55.6%
No! I hate Mobarena! 1 vote(s) 3.7%
Yes! But Change the Rules a Bit! 11 vote(s) 40.7%
  1. what needs to happen is the winner needs to have chat auto disabled once he/she wins
  2. Firstly, please removed the blue text, it burns. Secondly, I don't think it should be brought back unless some of the players attitudes change. The Mob Arena is a privilege, the staff isn't paid to do any of this, so I suggest stop badgering the staff. Don't worry about when they're going to start it, just be prepared, and be patient. I'm not really good at ranting, but, what I'm saying is what I think, and it's my opinion.
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  3. Then how would they ask for a friend to possibly have perms? Or just chat in general?
    No, what needs to happen is people not begging them in the first place...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. You seem like a pro :p
  5. I agree. The time I won the Mob Arena, I was sent probably 20 private messages, from different people either bribing me for their items back, or to give me stuff that's inside the chests. I believe a rule should be implanted in Mob Arena's where if you beg the winner, or badger the staff to make commands, or start the Mob Arena, you should be kicked, and then banned temporarily for multiple offenses.
    flamingpotato42 and THE_P1XEL like this.
  6. Oh... then why'd it close? I forget!
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  7. To much complaining and what pig said
  8. Done, But here's the thing: If chats off in the winner's room, what if the winner has an agreement with another player to give him access?
  9. I really enjoy MA, but I think it should only come back if rules are posted and enforced. Do not complain or it will be taken away again, for a longer time or forever.
  10. They can work that out after the winner claims his or her items, it'll cause too much chaos. Someone could possibly get perms and is the wrong person. It could also be abused.
  11. Yeah anyways, I agree, just make the winner room turn you message perms off, when you leave the room, you get the perms back to message or receive messages
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. Definitely
  13. I like the idea of kicking people who complain/ask for their things back, just because it gets painfully annoying.
    THE_P1XEL and flamingpotato42 like this.