permissions for 'Egging' our residences

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by One_Man_Cheese, Mar 4, 2012.

?

Should there be permissions for 'egging' peoples residences?

YES! It gets annoying! 8 vote(s) 47.1%
NO! I love free chickens :D 9 vote(s) 52.9%
  1. Hello. I have had trouble with lots of people 'egging' (throwing tons of eggs) my residence, spawning tiny baby chicks all over my residence. This looks like it is a trouble for more than just me, look at podkid7's residence. it is crawling with chickens! I think we should have egging permissions to stop people egging my residence! I get it people may want free chickens, but i only want them in a farm, not my shop!
    konglooey84 likes this.
  2. Free chickens are good...
  3. I get that, but they are annoying when there are LOADS in my shop! I have set up a stand for people to throw spare eggs, hop that'll stop them
  4. Possible.Use a stick on them.To capture or to kill
  5. Yeah more chickens means more eggs, exp and resources
  6. yeah :) Everyone egg my residence please :D
  7. But I was saying I don't like having to wait for them to grow up/ have to find the little things so I can brutally murder them with my enchanted diamond sword.
  8. Baby chicks don't give exp or feathers or food or lay eggs.
  9. Sure, i have about 5 inventories worth of eggs, i could sure use some around your shop (if you have one)
  10. As i said, I have too many eggs.
  11. It should be a extra flag that people can use it could stop splash potions bow n arrows snowballs and of course chicken eggs and with 1.2 i would imagine the people may use the flame charges (may be flash not sure) to burn down peoples res by firing them across plots
    konglooey84 likes this.
  12. Thats what I was trying to point out.
  13. JEESUS!!
  14. you'd never guess how many people I suspect to be pyromaniacs.
  15. I tried to fix this. The only thing I could do is make it so you can only throw an egg standing in a res you have build perms in, however there is no sane way for me to track where the egg will land and apply permission to that...
    konglooey84 likes this.
  16. Yeah or imagine a diamond supporter an automatic TNT cannon and spread chaos!
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  17. I sure do have a shop it's residence 4373 :D Not to find my sticks :D
  18. make sure you don't kill the chicks, as they take a while to grow :D
  19. Noooo! my egg donation place will be useless ):