Perma-Shift Click?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by IamSaj, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help guys I was just shift clicking items like usual and now its stuck! I tried deleting MC and trying, doesn't work, quitting game, doesn't work, it doesn't seem to work and my mouse is STILL in shift click! So basically I can't move items around someone please help if you can thanks! :)
  2. Restarted your computer?
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. Press random keys. Always does the trick for me.
    Terminator908 likes this.
  4. It is StickyKeys I believe. Try hitting the shift key 5 times really fast. Or you can disable them from the control panel:

• From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
    • Open the Ease of Access Center.
    • Click change how your keyboard works, and then uncheck the stickykeys box.
    IamSaj and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  5. I hate that so much! It happens to me all the time! I usually close MC and then everything is back to normal
    krysyyjane9191 and nfell2009 like this.
  6. Awww I thought some one had found a solution on for high rise building, I hate holding the shift key it aches my finger
  7. Same here. Updating LWJGL made the isssue go away completely for me. Your mileage may vary. FYI, LWJGL will be updated in the 1.3 build, so if you don't feel like updating manually, it will be done soon enough for you :)
  8. its one of the f key, maybe f5 f6 f7 or f8, always works for me
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  9. I do this every so often and have to log out, close MC and then when it comes back all is well.
    Curundu likes this.
  10. This happends to me often all you need to do is restart your computer.
  11. i think its f8 or one of the 'f's, though if you are saying it is constantly clicked like you are constantly in sneak mode so you dont fall off buildings then i would say it is your mouse, sticky key, etc so restarting your computer would be the best choice
  12. I've noticed this happens when you accidentally use the press both of the shift keys at the same time. Just press the one on the right side of your keyboard and it'll fix.
    IamSaj and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  13. If you are on a mac, set shift key to caps lock. It holds it until you toggle it again.
  14. Yeah.
  15. Works now, I did all the methods, thanks for the help guys!
    (Crazy, you can lock the thread :p)
  16. PPC =(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.