[PC] Silk Touch Diamond Pick

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by willies952002, Mar 18, 2019.

?

The Current Prices Are...

Poll closed Mar 25, 2019.
Too High 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A Little High 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Right in the Ballpark 3 vote(s) 60.0%
A Little Low 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Too Low 2 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Looking for a price check on the pick shown below:

Currently I have the buy/sell prices set at 1500/1250 respectively, but I just wanted to make sure they were around where they should be. Note, these prices are based of a quick search through the EMC market data that's used by the EMC Shop Locator Mod and found the lowest-priced shop that had them in stock was at 1500 each.
  2. I sell all tools/swords for 2,500r each. Fully enchanted. I wasn't 100% on the price as well and I did that price to see how sales would be. Mine might be too high not sure. I have sold some but haven't really kept an eye on them.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. 2.5k each
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. Real price 1.5k each. smp2 is the best
  5. I see them for 2-3k mostly. the ones that are 2k or less are never in stock though so probably closer to 3k
  6. Well sounds like you’re really not looking that well to think 3k is right lol
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. I am going to be selling em at like 300r - 1k sooooo i May ruin the economy
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. you are more than welcome to sell things cheaper than they are worth. That's how most of these shops end up, selling out of all their stock and overtasking their owners *shrugs*

Edit: last time I went to benny's there was no stock so no surprise
    HazardousCode and Top_Benny like this.
  9. Haha, I bet you just went to my shop, and yes I don’t got any stock.
  10. it was like two days ago when you advertised on someone elses post :p