[Party] SMP1 New Year's Eve/New Year's Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Hey Empire!

Obviously, you can't properly celebrate 2014 without an awesome party with food, friends, and fireworks! So on December 31, 2013 (U.S.)/January 1, 2014 (some European), my friends and I are putting together an awesome party for you guys!

Who: It's for you guys! SheBomb, ThePieNinja3000, BrickNumber, and me (minecraftgirl30) are hosting it!
    What: An in-game New Year's Eve/New Year party to celebrate 2014!
    When:
    *Times have been changed!
    Pacific U.S. Time: December 31, 2013 @ 3:00pm -ish
    Central U.S. Time: December 31, 2013 @ 4:00pm -ish
    Eastern U.S. Time: December 31, 2013 @ 5:00pm -ish
    General Spain Time: January 1, 2014 @ 12:00am -ish?
    General United Kingdom Time: January 1, 2014 @ 11:00pm -ish?
    Where:
    Main events such as fireworks and food and stuff will be at 756, on SMP1 in the town.
    Some games such as horse/pig races will be at 1203, also on SMP1 in the town.

Why: For fun :).

Most of our food will be free. We'll have random food booths throughout the residences, including cookies, cake, and pretty much every inexpensive food.

We'll have pig and horse races (bring your own!), Spleef, parkour, and other various games that are generally easy to set up (please make suggestions below!). We'll include a firework show, so continue to donate fireworks :). Seating will be there for you guys, as well as a pool and other fun stuff...

All in all, it will be a really fun night. Sorry again for Spanish and European peeps! The party may continue the next day, so you guys will have some fun, too! I hope you guys can make it!

Donations of 10r per person are encouraged, but is not something you have to provide. Proceeds go to the development of the hosts' residences (I'm building a hotel on mine).

Thank you!

~minecraftgirl30 and mah friends :D
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.