[PARTEH] Ex's 1 year on emc!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrAdazahi, Jun 6, 2017.

1. hey guys! My 1 year is coming up so i have decided to host a nice little party! Here are some details:

-my name is budderdude55, this is to remember how when i first joined minecraft that was my name, or just a dum joke because stelliferous_ and duckpi told me xd

-Horse race! Yup just as you may think the horse guy isnholding a horse race xD This horse race will be held at /v +breed

-Drop party! I will be dropping a ton of good horses, donkies and mules, fastest horse dropped will be One 133 speed (another for the giveaway), fastest donkey will be a 127 speed and mule a 128!

-Pvp!
    Emc's pvp is really fun for me, so i will be doing pvp where you can win my head, and some special things woll be added (only use voters gear, only use gold armor, only use iron armor, etc) and i will be messaging staff members about if we can do a horse pvp event (pvp riding horses)

-trivia! A minecraft trivia will be held and the winner will get special items.

-saddleless horse race. Wait what, horse race with no saddles?? Let me explain, the race technically uses saddles but you cannot use the wasd keys to move your horse, instead you must take the saddle off your horse and put it back on constantly, which will, infact make the horse move forwards.

-giveaway! I will be giving out slips of paper with a number on it, every player gets one at the beginning of the event, and throughout the drop party and such, more papers wil lbe dropped woth the winner of the drawing getting a 133 speed horse.

So far thats all i can think of, please message me if you have an idea for more games in the event!

DATE: June 14th!
    TIME: 2PM emc time [derp something came up] time changed to 8 pm
    -exexundernoob
    RainbowPony, X_Glitch_X and Moonglum_ like this.
  2. Oh and i forgot to say in the thread, you can donate for the DRop party at /v +breed (smp5)
  3. I'll be there exexunderscore :D

btw do renamed books cuz someone can rename a fake paper and you won't know who cuz item history was removed
  4. Ok thanks ill do that!
  5. Happy 1 year! Cant make it but have a great party.
  6. Happy almost 1 year....

Edit: The horse race... What's the top speed we can enter with?
  7. Im not lutting any restrictions but there may be seperate horse races where u can only use donkeys only use mules etc etc
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. Sounds fun!
  9. Congratz on 1 year, bud! Sounds like PARTY TIME. :D
  10. Imma try to make it
  11. BUMP!! THREAD DONT DIE ON ME!!!

DONATION BOX FOR DP ITEMS AT +breed! PLS DONATE FOR A BETTER DP!!
  12. What time will the event take place?
  13. TBA
  14. Greetings Budder dude, congratulations on your 1st year. I mostly hang around on the forums (which explains my activity on the server directly), I will attempt to visit your event tomorrow. I think the collection of activities you have here sound fun, though I'll admit I don't do horse breeding.

I do got a question regarding the 2 races, is it ok if I use a mule? I traded my starter horse for this mule cause I didn't feel I needed it, since I live in town and my business is selling wool. If not though I can ask one of my friends to borrow a horse. Thanks for the event!
  15. yes, it is ok for you to use a mule : )

EDIT: i would reccomend that you try to find a horse though as they may be faster than mules and give you a better chance at winning the race. Message me i may loan you out one
  16. ANNOUNCING TIME! It will be hosted at /v +breed today at 2PM EMC time! I will be advertising the event before it starts in-game!
    AncientTower likes this.
  17. Cool, good to know. I think I'll be fine, thanks for the offer! I should be able to participate.
  18. I believe I can make it, although, I may have to leave early depending on the time the event ends.
  19. Are you still going to host the event today? The time it was suppose to start was about an hour ago.