Parkour Tournament

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by uglydragon, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,
    I was thinking in the near future about hosting a parkour tournament on my res on smp8. I'm posting this just to get some feedback and see if anyone would be interested. It would work like this:
    Everyone entering the contest would pay a small rupees fee for entering (10-20 r and maybe it would be free depending on if people think that is a terrible idea)
    The money that is payed to me will be added to the prize money for first, second, and third place.
    We would have a race on three courses of my choice and for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each course would receive x amount of points for winning that course (3 for first, 2 for second, and 1 for third) and at the end of all three races points would be counted up and whoever had the most points would receive the prize money.
    No one would be eliminated if they did not come in 1st second or third and would have another chance to score points on the other courses.
    First place would get 1000 r (plus fee money)
    Second place would get 900 r (plus fee money)
    and third place would get 800 r (plus fee money)
    Please give me some feedback on if you would like to participate, if you think this is a good idea, and suggestions to make it better for everyone. Thanks.
    -Uglydragon