parkour races, ender church and maze tower on smp8

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by corruptedsmile, Oct 4, 2012.

1. just some nice places of mine to visit on smp8. my 4th res has the maze tower. its underground so i really cant get any good screenshots. it has 5 maze levels and a nice challenge on the 6th. though i should warn people that they will probably get lag there. i have a few.... hundred signs on the lot.

now on my first res i have this little beauty.first off is i rarely restock the shops so dont tell me if im sold out. inside the walls of the ender church is the ender bible. and i have a few things in the church (check the podium after reading the bible) and i sell books that are based off the ender bible(i copy and paste them from my computer so just give me a writable book and i'll get you a book from my list).

now for the races on my 3rd res. these are the parkour race courses i currently have. thses courses all have labled difficulties and have wiring so they can be started with pistons(only people i have given perms though). great place to deal with boredom or race for money. granted few people will bet on a race *loser or losers pay winner* but i am usually up for a race. as the signs may have hinted i will ban people from the res if i catch them cheating during a race. i am fine with it outside of races though. on the surface i have a few cool things. thats just some of the pixel art(i only know 2 other people so far who could name the red haired one including my brother). and i also have working chess, checkers, and connect4 boards that are easy to make(connect4 uses sand and gravel for pieces). also for those who dont know i use /res set firespread false. that means the fire wont damage anything so dont keep telling me its on fire. i put that fire in on purpose...... i have no idea how to end this post...... so umm visit some time i guess.
  2. Looks cool but you never stated a Residence Number?
    If you can't find it try /res info
  3. may sound rude but i never say residence numbers cause its my res(i stated which number each res is) and not just a number.
  4. That's some world-class pixel art.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  5. Yeah I saw that but I find it easier to navigate using Res numbers. I am coming in now to check it out! :)
  6. I love the Parkour races I'll have to come done with some friends :)
  7. These Reses are amazing I highly recomend a visit for anyone :)
  8. I want some Hardcore Parkour Racing!