Outpost of Calpol [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by FDNY21, Apr 11, 2014.

1. The Outpost of Calpol.

Based on server SMP2, The Outpost of Calpol is an area on the edge of a desert biome and has a bridge connecting us to a small area we also build on in a plains biome. We have a stables, farms, a dock, a few buildings, and we plan on making more structures for the benefit of the members at Calpol. Current members:
    • FDNY21 (At the base, uses account Marlixias)
    • BTHarrold98
    • captaincraft300
    We are NOT currently taking on any more members.
    1. The Outpost is way over 5,000 blocks out.
    2. We do not see any other Outposts in the vicinity.
    3. There are locked chests at the Outpost, some assigned to Marlixias/FDNY21, some assigned to BTHarrold98 and some assigned to captaincraft300.
    4. FDNY21/Marlixias, BTHarrold98 and captaincraft300 all have equal responsibility at the base.
    I am not revealing co-ordinates, but if staff need them to establish, then they may PM captaincraft300, BTHarrold98 and I for them.

Please leave this thread open after establishing. May or may not use it to discuss things at the base. :)
  2. You would be surprised, the Outpost's name I actually based off of that :rolleyes:
  3. Haha Gotta Love calpol :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. This is why I love EMC, stuff like that
    BTHarrold98 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. I want a non-medicine version of it, so I can just drink it without getting ill and damaging my liver ._.
    Gadget_AD and FDNY21 like this.
  6. haha okie dokie sure that can be done :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. That... Is one of the best ideas ever had :rolleyes:
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. Bump for establishing :)
  9. Lol, i'll look into this for you. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. can i join yous gaiz baze?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Not taking on new members right now, sorry bite :p Not sure what will happen in the future though :eek:
    bitemenow15 and BTHarrold98 like this.
  12. I am sure Scruffy has not forgotten to check it out, but here is a bump for establishing any who :)
  13. Location confirmed, a record has been made of your claim to that piece of land. Congratulations!

Would you like the thread locked or left open?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Leave it open please, thank you! :)
    BTHarrold98 likes this.