Outpost Builders NEEDED

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Code_Surfer, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hi I'm CoDe4RiDeR and me and a couple of EMC friends are going to build an outpost on SMP6. We currently don't have enough members, so I came here to say we are taking applications for new members. Copy and finish this application...

Application-
    =How can you help us? (No saying I can bring stuff)

=What makes you thing you can help the people of EMC?

=Have you ever been banned/kicked?(I was kicked for flying somehow and temp-banned for 24 hours for reporting the wrong person)

=Are you a social bug?

=Do you like to work with others?

=Are you a good mob killer?

=Are you a good explorer?
  2. When you get kicked for fly hacks, the system is drunk. It's fine.

I would join, but I like the town better.
  3. Ok that makes sense.

4. =How can you help us? (No saying I can bring stuff)yeah

=What makes you thing you can help the people of EMC?i can be friendly and always help

=Have you ever been banned/kicked?(I was kicked for flying somehow and temp-banned for 24 hours for reporting the wrong person)no

=Are you a social bug?no

=Do you like to work with others?yes

=Are you a good mob killer?yes

=Are you a good explorer?yes
  5. Um i going to take you but you where a little vague with your application.
  6. What do you define as a "Social bug"?
  7. Like to u get on and interact a lot of the time.
  8. me and 2 others are starting up a amp 6 outpost maybe we combine forces and have 4 of us make outpost pm me if interested
  9. Application-
    =How can you help us? (No saying I can bring stuff) I can build non-square houses, make hidden rooms with pistons. Have schematics of crazy buildings and other things. Excellent farmer, I can farm emeralds animals and crops. I can also make god equipment. I have 2 others who we were going to start an outpost but mabye 3 of us plus all you guys = awesome

=What makes you thing you can help the people of EMC? Don't really get this question but by being friendly and helping anyone who's new, give them food and shelter

=Have you ever been banned/kicked?(I was kicked for flying somehow and temp-banned for 24 hours for reporting the wrong person) I was temp banned *not for griefing or stealing* pm me if you really want to know

=Are you a social bug? Kind of, it depends on the server. On servers where I have residences no. On servers I don't have residences I go out and talk to people. I have residences on utopia 4, 1, and 5

=Do you like to work with others? Yes I do very much, especially fighting and exploring together

=Are you a good mob killer? Yes, and I can make god equipment very quickly

=Are you a good explorer? Yes I am a great explorer and I am also a good miner, great at branch mining
  10. We are not receiving anymore applications.