Opinions Wanted On Mega Mall Shop Placement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yixomua, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I am in the process of making a mega mall, and am currently putting in the shops... Except I'm not sure what kind of layout people would like the most.

My mall currently has a lot of floors, each with a lot of space. I want your opinion on how you want me to place the shops.

For example: should it be side by side with a bit through the middle to access each row? Or should there be spaces between each individual shop?

Let me know what you think.
  2. I like spaces between areas myself its less cluttered I would have recommend putting a poll if still possible
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  3. It needs to be extraordinarily simple to find things or people will get frustrated. Don't make a lot of reading either. Azoundria has a good design I think but he doesn't have everything. The longer people have to search the less you will sell. Bigger is not better in shops. Don't make a huge mall if you can't make sure stuff is stocked either. That's all I got.
    ShelLuser, EvilBlo and Dee6983 like this.
  4. Unfortunately you can't add a poll after the thread is posted.

I agree. I'm going with small sections you can TP to. I would like to go with something like Azoundria or Azygos's shop, but I am trying to keep the lag down that most other malls experience.
  5. True, but you could report the thread and ask if staff could do that for you. No guarantees of course, but you can always ask.