Oph5pr1n6's Outpost (claim)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Oph5pr1n6, May 8, 2014.

1. I am starting this thread to basically protect what I've already built, and make sure that no other claims can be made for the land, as I don't really understand the process. I have placed several Locked chest's in the area within the last few months, and want to get officially "Established" I have allowed MDMyers2000 to build in an area of the base as well. The Base is Located on SMP9. Mods please let me know if further information is needed.
  2. Please have any other players who have built in the area, confirm in this thread they are happy to have you as the claim owner for the area.

For more info on how to Establish a base, read the stickied thread in this forum. :)
  3. I'm okay with it, he was there first.
  4. Well what I was afraid of is starting to happen. Someone has built a bridge from spawn all the way to an island across the ocean from me and it now looks as if they are building one straight to me. Is there anything I can do about it?
  5. yes. ask them not too. :) Some players think they are being creative/helpful by building roads to places.

Maybe place a sign on the road saying you do not want a pathway to your build.