OP Lunar Oasis (Stream) [PG-13]

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by TheDeltaM, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ======WARNING THE FOLLOWING STREAM IS RATED PG-13 FOR LANGUAGE USAGE======

What Is Going On fellow Minecraftians!

A little About Myself:

Was-sup Guys/Gals, My name is Tyler DeMott (yours Truly). I Started streaming in mid October inconsistently as a hobby to see how i liked it but due to internet limitations i was unable to keep a proper stream schedule until mid January when I Finally got an upgrade in internet service and now I stream almost if not daily with a variety of games from Simulators, to First person shooters, and of course sandbox games.I am a loyal fan to the empire with my first sign in over 1,100 days ago I Wanted to bring the empire community some of the experience i have gained in those years both in the empire and playing minecraft.

My Stream Times:
    these times are only for streaming on Empire Minecraft

Monday
    6:00-10:00PM

Wednesday
    6:00-10:00PM

Friday
    6:00PM-12:00AM

Weekends
    There is no schedule for weekends. they are mostly random times and games

FAQ:

Q: What will i be streaming on the Empire?

A: I will be streaming the Frontier Outpost: Lunar Oasis. an outpost that I co-founded with Vikingreaver. I highly encourage followers to Join me in the outpost as a way to be a part of the stream.

Q: Do I need to be a follower to join The Lunar Oasis?

A: No you don't need to be a follower you can send a PM to Vikingreaver or myself with a brief explanation of what skills you can bring to the Outpost.(although it would be nice!)

Q: Do you do Giveaways?

A: yes I do Giveaways based on current goals that i have set for the stream. most giveaways are relevant to the game i am streaming at the time (ex. i was streaming BF4 when i hit my 25 follower goal and i gave away a pre-order copy of BF:hardline)

Q:Your only streaming Empire to get referrals!

A: No, and the reason for this is that there is no benefit to the person that was referred. I enjoy helping people so why would i want to essentially help myself? the only way i would get a referral is if someone types my name in for the referral account which i don't ask that they do, if they do its out of the kindness of their heart as such with Paypal donations, i don't ask for donations in stream but i do have the link if someone is feeling nice!

Any other Q&A feel free to ask here or in chat! I'm always open to suggestions!

Connect with me for latest updates and surprise stream times!

Twitch ===== Twitter ===== Empire

======WARNING THE FOLLOWING STREAM IS RATED PG-13 FOR LANGUAGE USAGE======