Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MCPacifier, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hello,

My name is Florian and I live in the Netherlands. My IGN is MCPacifier and I joined this server just days ago. I'm 16 years old and am in high school.

My (current) opinion on the server: Just freaking awesome. No other server I have ever visited has such a high-standard community. No other server I have ever visited has such a clear introduction and well-organised system. This is exactly what a server needs; space to build in which people can't grieve, wilderness in which people do whatever comes up to their mind and a Nether.
    The only thing that annoys me are the always-there lagspikes. Sometimes when mining or digging I need to mine/dig blocks twice. Maybe this is just my internet connection, which is likely, maybe not.

Thanks for reading,
    MCPacifier
  2. We recently increased the Max Player cap to 60, so there is a little lag here and there now because of that.
  3. Just to point out, the wild isn't "whatever comes to mind". The no PVP rule still applies, also the no stealing griefing rules. Didn't know if you knew this or not, just wanted to point it out because it's happened to me by people who didn't know. Other than that... have a great time on the server! Which one do you play on? If smp2, my shop is always open with wool, dyes, and basic building materials! (I just couldn't resist the free advertising;))
  4. The first rule is not to grief; doing whatever comes to your mind includes, but is not limited to, getting your resources without worrying about your plot as it's protected. I play on smp4, :D