OBAM Plays GTA5: Online

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Try Skydiving onto jets from tall buildings and try and make the jet go through a tunnel and see if you can survive!
  2. Sorry, I was asking if applying at OBAM rockstar social club and being accepted counts for non-rockstar games, like MC :oops:
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. Ah, no the rockstar thing only applies to rockstar games.
  4. Is there another Rockstar game worth getting?:rolleyes:
  5. RDR was pretty amazing if you haven't played it. I'd put it's story above almost any other GTA.
  6. *Completely forgot about that game* Shame on me!:oops:
  7. -Side note: Social Club integration is only in Max Payne 3 and GTA V
    But yeah, get RDR, awesome game.
  8. Hm...I remember using social club stuff in RDR back in the day.
  9. Yep, maybe I should have researched first....
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games
    Retreating back to my corner of the internet now
  10. WARNING
    As GTA5 is a mature game and there is likely going to be a lot of bad language, viewer discretion is advised on these videos.

11. WARNING
    As GTA5 is a mature game and there is likely going to be a lot of bad language, viewer discretion is advised on these videos.

jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. You'll notice that I didn't post #06 in the thread. It's due to an OVERLY-mature title/theme/thumbnail that I didn't want to post here, so you'll have to visit the channel to see that one.

WARNING

13. I was wondering if you were going to post that one ;)
  14. You'll notice that I didn't post #08 or #09 in the thread. It's due to an OVERLY-mature themes that I didn't want to post here, so you'll have to visit the channel to see those.

WARNING

15. Wow. These are great and funny. I love them IceCream ;)
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  16. So, just a crazy stat I've come across recently...this video has been gaining tons of traction some how. It's gotten up to just over 8,000 views, which is pretty exciting.

Another fun fact: Jim, according to his facebook post, has flown in flying vehicles for at least 71 hours online, lmao.
  17. Will these be making a come back? I miss them :(
  18. I don't have GTA anymore...had to sell a bunch of games a bit back due to some financial issues, but whenever I can get back on my feet, it seems the game is still popular and I might try and pick it up.

Few of us were just talking about working on doing some more L4D2 Let's Plays again. Hearing ISMOOCH laugh like that 70s show mom is always a great youtube moment, lol.