[OBAM Let's Play] Vech's Hostile Inferno Mines

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by IcecreamCow, May 1, 2013.

1. Vech's Hostile Maps are known for their incredible unfairness and harshness towards the player while they try and complete a monument or goal. TehSpiders and I play his latest in this series.

There are a few moments of harsh language in the videos, so if that's not your thing, here is your warning.

Uploading episode 3 of this right now, so here's 1 and 2 to catch up before you watch that one.

Also, feel free to go and subscribe to us: https://www.youtube.com/obamgaming for more Minecraft, Call of Duty, and other games.

THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  2. Please reply here as ep.3 is up so i can watch it lol.
    (watched the other 2 like the day they were uploaded xD)
  3. Thought it said Obama...
  4. Eww.
  5. Yup. That's how the rules work for this forum. All episodes for one series are to be posted in ONE thread. So episode 3 - final will be posted here. :)
    AmusedStew likes this.
  6. Oh yea, I forgot.
    Might wanna make forum for the wither's challenge map?
  7. Good idea. I'll do that later for sure.
  8. IcC if i add you would you accept it so i could play with you?
  9. What do you mean add me? Haha.
  10. Phew, I had been wondering about that, glad someone shares my opinion.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. It actually makes us upset that we've had OBAM since like 2007 and now people think we support that butthat of a President, lol. IT WAS OURS FIRST!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. This episode is extra special. We have a new intro and outro. Let me know how you like them. :)

13. I meant on xbox... my mind is unorganized.
  14. Love the intro, will edit comment when reach outro!

EDIT: Outro is great as well!
  15. Thanks.
  16. ICC FOR PRESIDENT! :p
    zh88 and jacob5089 like this.
  17. It only took a month and a half, but I finally added the next one to this series. This one is full of my fails. As we try and transport important goods from our old spot to our new spot, bad things keep happening. D=

jacob5089 likes this.
  18. FINALLY IcC! :D
  19. Episode 5! Im more faster den u at dis IcC >: D