Now Hiring

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by rock00888, Dec 10, 2012.

?

Is pay listed below enough?

yes 1 vote(s) 14.3%
no 3 vote(s) 42.9%
yes on printing, no on articles 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yes on articles, no on printing 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. The Empire Times is now hiring writers and people to print newspapers. Not much is expected of you in either position. All writers have to do is submit an article (at least 7 sentences) to me about something mc or emc related. After the article is approved, you will earn 200 rupees. Al Printers must do is copy/paste pre prepared text into book and quills, then submit them to me for final publishing and approval. This process takes between 2 and 5 mins per book. It pays a healthy 14r a copy.
    Questions? Comments? PM me or comment below.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. So one writes an article for the book, and you pay them 200r?

Name your articles, and I'll get writing. As for printing, 14r a copy seems low.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I could write a couple articles.
  4. Ok for articles, they can be on whatever you want them to be about, so long as it's minecraft and or EMC related. It would be highly preferable if they where written and then pmed to me. You may write as many as you want. Thanks and good luck :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. O.K. I've decided to put a limit on your time to write an article. All articles are due by 1:00 on January 1st 2013. The approximate release date of the newspaper is the 4th of January. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.