not sure where to put this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Lafrate, Dec 12, 2011.

1. so after beng banned for a complaint. i scanned my pc today after not using my pc for a while for much but youtube. and find there were trojans. after searching deeper into these trojans i find theres 2 data loggers in the codexing of these and 2 viruses from a place called empire. thus being said this is the only website i have been with empire in it. anybody have any insight as to WTF is going on?
  2. lol, you didn't get any viruses from here. Additionally you can not get a virus from just visiting a website unless you either have a very very old browser or you download (accept) and execute a file. I would recommend running an up to date antivirus. A good free one: http://free.avg.com
    GameKribJEREMY, ISMOOCH and Crazy1080 like this.
  3. wasnt pointing fingers. wondering if anybody else has seen this too. havent found anything on google about empire virus or anything and im runnin xp 64 corporate. so my os is kinda outdated.
  4. Could you take a screenshot for us of the empire virus name? Maybe someone might know more about it after seeing it.