Not sure if this bug has been reported yet.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by zanderboy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I was just playing around with the new Too Many Items set up, when I noticed that the mining time for Stone Bricks and Stone were switched, and that for some reason I can also destroy stone with just my fist as fast as I can dirt. These are very odd glitches, I am going to tell Mojang, but I was wondering if anyone else had figured this out?
  2. I also dislike the cloud that shoots up now when you destroy stone, it is annoying.
  3. that might be silver fish ;)
  4. Na, because it is every stone I place, nothing comes out, and that might be another glitch then lol
    R34P3RZzSKiLLZ likes this.
  5. sorry silly me :) btw where is he start thread option
  6. Go to the forums section, select on of the areas like General Minecraft discussion, then in the top right corner of that screen there will be a Start Thread button, click that and you are good to go.
  7. Many of the extremely arduous blocks to break have had their breaking time shortened. Stone bricks fall in to that category.

As with the particles, I haven't experienced that. Maybe it's a client issue.
  8. Maybe, or maybe it is TMI messing with the blocks and everything, or it could just be single player that was affected?
    Who knows lol.
  9. TMI doesn't effect any player statistics. It gives you the power to summons blocks and delete them. It doesn't modify your character's mining speed on anything.
  10. Hi i have used toomanyitems and have wondered what the smoke is. there are 2 stone items in the gui. one is normal stone and the other is silverfish infested stone. there is a seperate block which is harder to mine, thats the silverfish spawning stone. theres ya problem ,
    ;D
  11. Btw in tmi the stone that is not named stone and is not the first block in the list is the silverfish one. Thats also as hard to mine as brick