No Plots Available When It Shows There Are?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by E1M018, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hi, I've just joined your server today, and started out on the first I.P. which had 7 open residencies, but when I went to use the proper command to teleport to a vacant plot it said none were available. I've also tried the...9th I.P. with 5 residency plots and I still could not get a plot.
  2. Welcome to the Empire!

I think I've heard of this... Aikar is on, he handles this kind of things. You should get a reply within 15 minutes.
  3. Alright thank you!
  4. If you want to claim a plot straight away just go to any of the other smp's (they are all the same), There will be plently of open plots on the other smp's :)
  5. As far as I know there are no open plots on any Empire Minecraft server. The derelict policy comes into effect on Friday so after that you can basically ask for any plot as long as the owner has not been on in over 10 days.
  6. Are we having a problem with open residences because of all the backed up plots from the update or something? This seems unusual.
  7. I read that again and confused myself aha. What I mean is, is there no open residences because of the update basically?
  8. Yea because on the site it lists there being 7 available residencies on smp1 and 5 available on smp9 like I had said. So what's that about?
  9. That is what I said.
  10. Well, I was going to nicely unclaim my friend's blank plot on 7 for you. He never logs in and it just sits there. But it's not letting me login. :( I'm sorry.
  11. Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy it here, if you ever need any help, post here we have a very nice community.
    Wait for a day or two, and you should have quite a large choice then. I know for a fact that SMP2 currently has no open residences.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Justin/Aikar/Whoever is in charge of this adds more reses, or an smp10. Probably more reses.
  12. Thanks so much for all the help guys! I'll be happily awaiting the day a plot is available on Empire :)!