No Fridge or Pizza This Time

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Slvr, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hello, EMC.

I recently lost access to my three accounts and my fourth and my brother's may also be at risk. This isn't important enough to make a thread about by itself, but I wanted to put that out there about why I dropped off the face of the planet.

Beforehand I stepped down from moderator and said I would still stick around. Well, I will... But not now, obviously. More than that I need a break. I enjoyed being a staff member, hell, I miss it a lot. But it was also very draining to do in my free time on top of everything else going on. Without bogging down the forums too much with my depressive garbage, I am struggling to keep a hold of my car, am going to be going into my senior year of high school in less than a month (college apps, considering I have any method of paying for it 😁) , and am not getting along well with my parents.

When I would get on after a day of all of that and have people come to me, I would just feel dead inside for lack of a better phrase. I'd go through the motions of answering and helping but I wasn't being really nice or the same happy mod I was. That wasn't fair to you, the people I was supposed to be making happier and enjoy their experience here, and it wasn't fair to the mentally exhausted me.

And then there was the bulk business. I put that disaster together to try and keep myself engaged but all that did was worsen the problem and upset a lot more people. I'm sorry about that.

Saying all of that to say, I'm still here. I'm not doing great, but I'm here. If you want to talk to me, I'm still going to be checking forums every now and then. I hope things look up soon and I am not as dead as I am now.

Oh look... I made a thread about my personal life in the public Minecraft game forum. Man, I suck. But I hope this reaches those that needed to hear it, as I left a lot of loose ends and I'm really not sure how to go about explaining myself other than I'm just tired and for a while, was angry. I'm not even sure who really to contact so I figured a thread was the easiest way.

I do miss you guys though. You're the best. Keep going up and up, EMC. I hope to be back in game in a while.
  2. It's good of you to share your story. I've done the same; sometimes I just need to let it all out. We all miss you so much and are also here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to. There are some people that may try to hurt you, especially those that are taking your accounts, but at the same time, there are so many more people who are willing to stand with you. Even if you don't know all of us in real life, you should know that we are here for you. If you need to talk, rant, or whatever you need, my inbox is open.
    MoreMoople, FadedMartian and Slvr like this.
  3. Do you know who has compromised your accounts?

I wish that everything gets better for you irl. I hope you see you around in the future my friend. I miss seeing you in-game!

xxxx,

Faded
    Slvr likes this.
  4. You have a lot of people who care about you, be safe and stay strong Slvr! <3
    Slvr likes this.
  5. :eek:
    I am so sorry to hear this. Whoever compromised your accounts is evil! I hope you can sort out your life! I hate to see someone stressed! Good luck!
    Slvr likes this.
  6. Sorry to hear about the compromised accounts. :( Thank you for your explanation, though. I hope that life gets a bit easier and happier for you. If you ever want to chat, my inbox is always open, and you're always free to contact me on discord. No specific reasons needed ;) Hang in there! <3
    Slvr likes this.
  7. Slvr we are all here for you take the time you need to relax and I hope to see me ender fam return soon and make sure to talk with me on discord whenever :)
    MoreMoople and Slvr like this.