Nicknames for devs/admins?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eulenax, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Due to recent SS promotions *cough cough*, I’ve been thinking about the nicknames we in the community have for staff members.

Staff are the green beans, SS are minty, devs are...wait. Do we have no nickname for devs?

So, yeah. We’re going to need some blue food-based names (as well as purple for admins).

Discuss away!
  2. Devs should be devours lol idk
  3. Cookie Monsters.
    Admins are already the Purple People.
  4. One would argue that devs is already a nickname for developers. I know that's not what you are suggesting though
  5. I just call them the Lapis Supporters...
  6. I just call them the Code People... kind of like how Taco Bell commercials call others the Burger People. Imagine that they're a secret organization...

The Code People is comprised of devs, poultry, and aikat :3
    MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  7. I think with the dark blue color developers have I would think they would be like blueberries since dark blue name or I think they would be the Codees
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Well, as for the admins, I think it should be quite clear...
    So, since the nicknames all originate from a colour, and we know krysyy's true nature...
    I can only think of one nickname, one demonic, giant, winged being that can have the same color as the rank...

We should call them butterflies :D
    Patr1cV, 607, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  9. Devs should be called dead because I see them in-game as much as I see Aikar in game. ;)

I'm sure they're in-game sometimes, I do see TheCritic every so and so and they do a lot of work outside of the game.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. D.E.V.

Destroyer (of) Economic Vikings

There really is nothing, none of it fits.
    MoreMoople, FadedMartian and q1zx like this.
  11. devs are bluberries
    duh
    MoreMoople, SkeleTin007 and q1zx like this.
  12. I think devberries is fitting :p
    Ethy202 and MoreMoople like this.