[Newest SMP2 Mall] [InConstruction] >> 3440

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by PopulistYeti, Mar 20, 2014.

?

What do you think of a new SMP2 mall?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2014.
Don't need it, don't build it. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Don't really care. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes Please! Build a new one! 4 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. -SMP2 3440
    -Newest SMP2 mega-mall
    -*New**** The mall is currently at 63% completion, and to celebrate, I have made exclusive blocks, and items, (Like mini-promos) to be dropped at the opening day drop party. The more donations the more better drops!!
    -Trying to finish by April 14th *(date may be pushed back but there WILL BE a Happy Birthday PopulistYeti drop that day). Time of mini drop party will be posted in later.

-If you make a rupee donation notify me, and I will put you up on the Wall of Donations.

-If you would like to become a supplier talk to me in game, and post a reply on this forum. *Very much needed!!

-**Thanks for all the support so far, I will being pushing it hard to finish by my birthday, so donations of wool, glowstone, and rupees would be greatly appreciated to help finish up this mall!

-***Also feel free to check out the mall in progress and tell me how it's going! >> /v 3440
  2. For more people to see: BUMP
  3. For even MORE people to see: BUMP
  4. Any new mall / shop is appreciated, just as long as it is stocked often I'm good with it :)
    PopulistYeti likes this.
  5. Another update bump