Newer to the server

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OMGTheMuffinMan, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hello,

I am fairly new to the server. My IGN is OMGTheMuffinMan. I play on smp2 right now and have been playing for about a week. I have built my own house in the wilderness and in town.

I just wanted to get on here and post about something I saw. Someone said if you are offline for more than 10 days, your lot in town is up for being reset. I just wanted to see if there can be an exception for me because I will be going out of the country to Germany over the holidays and wont be back for about 3 weeks or so. I would like to preserve my stuff and come back and play when I get back.

Thanks,

OMGTheMuffinMan
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire :)

Private message me (click on my name on the left) and I will add you to a list so you don't get reset on vacation.
  3. Welcome to the server man! Have fun and as always respect everyone :) And enjoy your time in Germany, I hope it is a great trip for you :)
  4. Thank you very much!
    I might be adding some of my special pictures to here if anyone cares to see them.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. Enjoy your time on the server, and enjoy your trip to Germany.

The server is glad to have another member to the community =)
  6. Welcome to the server! Have fun in Germany a.k.a My ancestors country. Viva Deutschland!