New years resolution :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MR2R2M, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

If you have read my earlier thread I am going on holiday in a couple of hours, so I got stuck into working on my EmpireMinecraft newyears resolution ~ getting up to 700 messages, so here is to 700 messages :), 700 messages that I have been happy to take the time to write, to help players, to help evaluate on important changes set forth by the staff, and also propose some ideas for future changes of my own. :)

Since joining the Empire in early October I have loved every minute of it, and I have really loved being able to help a lot of people through the forums, I pride myself on being a very active member on the forums, and hope to continue to do so throughout 2012 :)

If any of you want you may write your new years resolution here (could be related to the Empire), and I look forward to reading them when I get back from my trip.

So with this, I leave you with my 700th message :)

A very happy New Year to you all,
    Cya in the new year :)

Here's a parting pic :)
    Happy New year all.jpg
  2. Dear mr2r2m
    id like to start off by saying thank you very much for everything u have done on this server its been really good having u on it
    second thanks for everything you have done for me on smp1 u have helped me so much with building my awesome house and getting me started on empire you have done so much for everyone thanks again :)

:) drummerman120 :)
  3. Who is this mr2 guy? :p

Congrats on the resolution mate, enjoy your holiday!
  4. happy new years from New Zealand good luck for 2012 everyone :)