[New total newbie n00b] Hey guys ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gorin, Sep 11, 2013.

?

Melons

muffins 9 vote(s) 50.0%
pie 9 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. But no one has figured out who i am yet...
  2. Someone's alt?
  3. You are nick's alt
  4. ... It was SOOO good I read this one first.
    Just for everyone to see.
    Also, look at my profile picture, then back at this post.
    What do you see?
  5. Oh, sorry for double post, but this is from NoahMarcus's recent activity....
    [Auction]Lots of horse armor!
    Post by: NoahMarcusWhite, Today at 6:12 PM in forum: Community Auctions

Not only did DeadPresident talk about melons and knows about the muffin and pie war, so does Noah. "Let's get creative!" Gee... Watson I think I cracked the case!
    THE_LEGEND4 and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. plot twist its actually me
  7. Well this escalated quickly lol
  8. Yes hello "New" Player and welcome
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Haha... do you see that guys skin brick? it is green.... :/
  10. See your avatar? It's the guy that trys to be creative with the color green.
  11. Not possible... we need to teach him a lesson on creativity
  12. And no choice to vote for melons, dis guy... agreed nick? les go.
  13. Ok so is a noahmarcuswhite's alt?
  14. I really wish it was... seriously... he has a optifine cape... :( I want one of dose...

15. Welcome, indeed! Penfoldex is right. If you like the crowds and action, there are always tons of people at smp1 (the oldest server) and smp9 (where many newer players end up, as well as old players looking for some fun). 2 has massive buildings, so if you are looking for megamalls, 1, 2, and 9 are great for you. 3 and 6 have very few people on. 7 and 8 are a kind of mid-point, kind of quiet, but more crowded than 3 and 6 (3 has an amusement park, though!). Smp4 and 5 are a couple of my favorites, as I live on smp4. Smp5 is hope to the currently-closed mob arena, the Maxarian Palace, and the under-construction Creature-Capture. There are many fun people who live there, and there is usually a moderate to large amount of players online. Smp4 is just as nice. It is quiet, but now silent like 3 and 6 and definitely not as loud as 1 or even 9. It already has a couple of megamalls, and I know 2 or 3 people who are currently erecting yet more malls. There are several great shops (we have a great economy, and many of our prices are cheap in most stores), so this is another great place to shop. There are also some great builds, the foremost of which is the mighty SMP4 project, run by R0bbieJo the mod, spanning 23-24 residences and surrounded by a massive quartz wall. It is still under construction, but we are making great progress! Chickeneer and R0bbieJo are both residents of smp4 as well. All in all, I recommend smp4 or 5, though all of servers are wonderful! Welcome to the Empire, and may you lead a prosperous life here!
    MrUnknownian likes this.