New Textures

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Biscuitboy, Mar 25, 2012.

?

Should there be new colored fences and other wood products ( from different color planks).

Poll closed Mar 27, 2012.
Yes 13 vote(s) 76.5%
No 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Maybe So ( tehe) 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Hey guys, after "derping" around I realized how awesome new planks look. What I also realized was that fences and such made out of the different planks still look the same. Does anyone know of a texture pack that could fix this or are fences and such made with different wood still indistinguishable (code wise).
  2. I HATE THE NEW PLANKS! It's awful! Now I have to look for a specific kind of wood to build something. I think it's just plain awful that they have to implement this.
  3. I really like the new colors, and I agree. I haven't tested this yet but do stairs and half slabs have the new colors?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Ugh no its not. You can create something, and make it more intricate by showing tonal change. These new planks make structures look more appealing to the eye. Good on them for adding more blocks so as to enable people to create far more awesome buildings!
  5. Unfortunately not, just like stone brick stairs and slabs, wood stairs and slabs maintain the same colour as the main block ID.
  6. No I wish they would though!
  7. Sadly i havent seen the updates yet since i use Misa's and MCPatcher ..
    Yes i have thought about trying to change into classy MC Texture, but just too darn lazy ;)