New Supporter Perk - Set Respawn Anytime

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Those problems will be solved in the new market system, as signs are the sole reasoning behind those problems, with the limited characters per line.

It will not be feasible to fix with the shop sign system.
  2. Nothing is impossible.
  3. So much for making the record of a full server all sleeping at once . . . . .
  4. If you type /home after going on a long diamond hunt and it's surrounded by these things...then you die with items. :(

The /ignore feature is your friend!
  5. perhaps this is something we could arrange
    wertu104 likes this.
  6. You guys should really add this perk to the supporter perks section on the site. I looked for it in the section but sadly this perk sadly is just not there...
  7. YAY!
  8. I never said impossible, I said infeasible.

in·fea·si·ble/inˈfēzəbəl/

Adjective:

Not feasible; not possible to do easily or conveniently; impracticable.

As in, the amount of time and effort involved to do such a thing would be better spent elsewhere: like the new market system that solves the problem...
  9. Or fixing the mob spawn issue? Or the countless other issues and bugs im not going to list here.
  10. Please don't troll the thread... Plus you've already read that we have a solution for mob cap issue, were waiting on Justin.
  11. Im not trolling.

Ok.
  12. Sounds good ill see about being a supporter.
  13. Please click my egg ^
  14. I like the new bed spawn set but how do you sleep at night because when i try all it does is say bed spawn location set and its really annoying i want to be able to sleep but i dont know how with this new thing, can someone tell me???

15. That's one of the 'bad' sides of the perk. It's either one or the other but can't be both. Generally the only thing in MC good for sleeping is to make night go to day faster. However, in order for this to work EVERY single player would have to be sleeping which as you can imagine is near impossible to coordinate.
    wertu104 likes this.
  16. Thats why I wanted to make a record. . . . . .All is lost now that you cant hop into bed at night and have little lie down. . I preferred it the way it was. . .
  17. Believe me. When we were a small SMP1 server with 20 FRIENDS that all knew each other, we couldn't coordinate a sleeping schedule. We're saving you a lot of time, haha.
    wertu104 likes this.
  18. Now we can mine, die, and retrieve our items without walking farther!
  19. yes but if you died by a monster, you would still have to kill it with no tools to get your items.
  20. Not really. Unless you respawn very close, the monster is extremely likely to despawn in seconds.