New staff tools, Square

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Yes it will be smart enough to not allow people to spam reports :)
  2. Okay just checking because if someone knew someone else reported them, they could spam the box though the mods might kick/ban them just for that >.>
  3. Reports will be similar to a service like XBL, you will not know who reported you and we are not going to reply to people that report :)
  4. What is XBL? And i mean if someone says "I'm gonna report you" they might spam it.
  5. I saw someone get kicked on SMp3 EARLY this morning 2-3 am for abusive language and it didn't take long at all for the action to happen. I would say that the new system is helping the Mods very well. ;)
  6. XBL = Xbox Live

Also, this is very impressive coding I can't seem to grasp yet. Still encouraging the rapid growth of the Empire.
  7. Be there or be squared :p
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. No but in all honesty, I really love seeing this being added for all the moderators to use, it surely will improve the efficiency with which they can respond to issues, and what's even better is that they wont even have to be on the server in person! EPIC!
  9. Oooh kk thanks :)
  10. Or we can just ban people who spam reports.
  11. Read my OP crazy >.>
  12. Sweet, glad the mods jobs will be a little easier and make us have a better time on the servers. Thanks Justin!
  13. I like your signature. FUS RO DAH is how its done!