New special item

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrWhosMagic, May 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I thought I would bring this idea forward. Now this can be a super help, but it could be unfair, so it can be a regular item or a special prize. Either way, it would be a great prize. I was thinking of having a Villager that never actually looses his trade. It is a very good prize, but too good for a normal item, unless liek 20k or so. Any way comment below if its a good idea for a prize or something.

Magic
  2. Bad idea , People would just crazy trade again...
    I like the idea by itself but It dosent work with EMC market...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Also I would totally buy one of those villagers for 20k, Faith would buy 200 and hamster would buy 2,000
    thestar19 likes this.
  4. This is why I was leading towards the idea of a special item for a contest, like the one we are having now, but for future contests
  5. I reckon villager trading how it originally was, is better however some will say it is OP it does take awhile to gather a vast amount of any item. Now getting emeralds is ridiculous! If EMC exclusively went back the way villager trading began, that would be awesome!
  6. original Villager trading there was a limit. but not a limit of 8 or 9. You could overcome it by having an alt throwing the stuff at you since how much in your inv you had to trade was your limit.
  7. Yeah, that's what I was getting at now it is really restricted :(