New Residence Permission - /res pset PLAYERNAME shoveldirt true

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Mar 12, 2012.

?

I would like to see this Permission implemented

Yes 10 vote(s) 90.9%
No 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. I was thinking earlier, and now that the pain has gone I thought I'd stick my idea up.

I often hired peeps to dig dirt off my Residence. It's a long, dull job.

Ideally, it'd be fantastic to see a /res pset PLAYERNAME shoveldirt true option which means they can only break dirt blocks.

That means the owner can leave them to it unattended and not worry about his Res getting destroyed.

It's an extra bit of flexibility and added protection and would help people gain employment as the trust issue isn't a problem anymore.

Thoughts?

(If it's feasible of course)
    Buttros likes this.
  2. I think its great but it will take a bit of programming like he has said about adding a "eggify" flag
  3. This sure sounds like a great idea! I have seen a lot of people wanting to hire people to clear out their res, but not doing it, since they can get griefed.

4. It's all about feasibility, we'd never ask EMC to do anything that demands more effort than reward, but if it's a possibility, I'm all for having it explored. :)
  5. I would luv this
  6. It's fairly effective and I think would be quite successful. Fingers crossed it's possible!
  7. cool idea :D
  8. I like the idea, but I don't know if this would be possible to add. Can they put up new permissions based off block ID?